Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sorry, sorry, sorry...

...My sincerest apologies for the delay in writing a new post. Crazy busy I am.

Anyway... the quick run-down... all the flights home were good until we got stuck in Boston overnight. However because if it, I fulfilled a couple life-long dreams.

1.) Tour Boston.
Thats right... what's a dude to do in Boston for a day? That's right I walked around until I got tired and then took a trolley tour around town. Good times.

2.) Roll 1st class in an airplane.
Thats right... what's a dude to do after being stuck in Boston for a day? The nice lady gave us 1st class tickets because of getting stuck there. Good times.

I made it home, Laura picked me up. She was hot. We had lunch... a fantastic lunch might I add.

I went home a wrestled the Dude. Off to mom and dads for dinner later that night. Back home... it's good to be home.

S

No comments: