Wednesday, June 18, 2008

10 Things... the addendum.

I've come to realize that in addition to my "10 Things" post, there are a couple other things that I'm currently loving that did not make it to my list amongst the more 'non-serious' ones.

11. Lego Star Wars for the Wii | Seriously, this game is epic.

In the latest make of it, it combines ALL 6 episodes into one jam-packed piece of awesomeness. With FOUR different modes of game play (which all must be completed in order to 'win' the game) with lots of hidden extras, coupled with an INCREDIBLE gaming interface with the Wii makes this game one of the greatest ever made!


12. Batter Blaster | That's right: Make a better breakfast faster... Batter Blaster.

I'd write more, but I wouldn't want anyone to think that Laura and I are competing on this front page worthy phenomenon. So, read all about it here, at Laura's blog.

So yeah... enjoy both of these pieces of goodness...
SLIM

2 comments:

Laura said...

You are the pro at Star Wars. duh

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah....Batter Blaster is the best!! We just found it at Costco.

Brooke Anderson