Monday, October 22, 2007

Why...

...is life so hard? Why is the right path narrow?

Why is sin so much fun, and easy to do?

Why are rainbows good?

Why do I bother asking?

Why...

Y...

Hmmm..

I think.. therefore I am.

A penny saved is a penny earned...

I'll give you a penny for your thoughts... penny spent...

Care for two?

...cents that is...

or perhaps sense?

I have a few of the those... 7 if you want to get technical...

Whatev....
...er

Do you think that you know me?

Do you think you have a clue?

Here's one:

I'm human.

You could learn everything there is to know about me by that statement.

I'm naive. Ignorant. A sinner. A struggler. I'm dishonest. I have no will power.

I suck.

Do you?

Care to wager?

Whataya gonna do?

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love your honesty! You are my favorite!

Alaina said...

I suck worse than you. I love you heart man and I hope you know that there are days when I wish our relationship had been sooner but I know that God has the perfect timing for us. I am so glad you are in my life.